- This course is specially designed to provide technical knowledge and skills to cope with the requirement of Digital Marketing occupations of the IT sector. The course will be implemented to ensure at least 80% of total contact hours on practical/hands on skills training or practice and 20% trade/ occupations related theory including OHS and soft modules;
- The course is designed to enable trainees to acquire a range of technical and vocational, practical, personal and organizational skills valued and utilized both within and beyond the workplace;
- The course is designed to meet the required competencies of the occupations needed in the labor market in and outside the country;
Course Duration : 32 Hours
Requirement of Competencies for the Targeted Occupations in the Job market
- Make a small desktop application where all data (variables, objects) is kept in memory.
- Make in-memory queue management application in desktop
- Understand several types (txt, CSV) file format
- Create, open, read and write txt, binary file in secondary memory
- Make a desktop application for adding and searching student record. All data will be saved in CV
Contents of Training:
Freelancing Course Content
- Creating Freelancing Profile.
- Online Fraud Activities.
- Profile Security.
- Profile Verification.
- Marketplace Account Issue: Termination & Block.
- Account Termination: IP Conflict Issue.
- How to make a Catchy Profile.
- Completing Freelancing Profile.
- Make your own Webpage.
- Portfolio Creation.
- Professional Certification.
- Secret behind Successful Bidding.
- How to convince your Client.
- Intro to Communication.
- Importance of Social Media.
- Importance of Online Presence.
- How to Convince Marketplace Agent.
- Successful Bidding Process.
- Handle your Job.
- Your Ratings & Clients Review.
- How to be a Smart Freelancer.
Digital Marketing Course content
- Digital Marketing introduce
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Analytic
- Twitter Marketing
- Google Plus Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytic